Consortium9 is seeking an experienced and dynamic Design Lead to join our Experience Lab Design team and help bring the fun and excitement back to gaming. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for Customer Experience design and a track record of delivering outstanding user experiences for desktop and mobile. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of designers, collaborating with stakeholders, and designing innovative solutions that meet the needs of the gaming industry.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced - a design leader with a proven track record of delivering outstanding user experiences and designs.
- Creative - a problem solver who can think outside the box and develop innovative design solutions.
- A team player who can collaborate effectively with stakeholders, project managers, and developers remotely.
- A natural leader with excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- An expert in the latest design tools and technologies.
- Lead the design and user experience efforts for the next era in gaming, working closely with stakeholders, product managers, and developers of the Experience Lab.
- Manage a team of designers and artists, providing guidance and feedback to help them grow and develop their careers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define design requirements and ensure that design solutions meet business goals.
- Create wireframes, Figma prototypes, and design specifications that effectively communicate design concepts and requirements for the NOR platform and other C9 projects.
- Develop detailed User Journeys to support development functionalities.
- Design comps that are ready for the Development team to implement.
- Develop the Design guidelines for the NOR platform.
- Conduct user research and gather feedback to inform design decisions.
- Ensure that designs are consistent with brand guidelines and design standards.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in design, UX, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in design, and 2 years experience in a design leadership role, with a portfolio that demonstrates your experience.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- An amazing visual designer with a portfolio that demonstrates that.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for remote teams.
- Expertise in design software such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and UX design methodologies.
- Experience working at digital agencies, or with game design and development is a plus.
$120,000 - $150,000
We offer a total employee experience which includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health plans
- Remote work environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying