As Senior Technical Program Manager at Consortium9, you’ll be responsible for managing all of the Experience Lab’s design and technology projects from concept to final delivery. You will coordinate with C9’s internal resources and external partners to ensure we adhere to our processes and that all needs are met.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A self-starter who works independently and manages their time efficiently across multiple projects and time zones.
- Highly collaborative in supporting Workstream Owner, dev lead partners, dev teams, design partners, design department leads, and stakeholders.
- Focused on process. Able to keep projects “on the rails” and coordinate with various stakeholders.
- Able to anticipate potential roadblocks and take initiative to mitigate in advance.
- Experienced in supporting a variety of design and technology deliverables, including web, mobile, gaming device, and streaming platforms.
- A superb communicator, both verbal and written.
- Committed to documentation. Captures action items and holds everyone accountable.
- Experienced: 6+ years in agile project management, ideally at a new media digital or technology company.
- Highly flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to lead difficult conversations with senior leaders to remove impediments.
- Discerning on how to move the team forward through risks and blockers
- A servant leader with a successful track record of supporting design and technology teams.
- Coachable: Eager to take on new challenges, grow and learn, and also mentor others.
- Support the Experience Lab design and development teams to deliver strategic design and technology components as defined by project scopes.
- Develop and drive project timelines for ongoing projects and new opportunities.
- Own and drive Agile ceremonies and processes.
- Allocate internal and external resources to ensure flawless execution of projects on time.
- Build and maintain project documentation briefs, trackers, and reports, and make recommendations to optimize process from project to project.
- Will be embedded with the Experience Lab workstream, partner with the Workstream Owner and Dev leads, oversee both Design and Technology teams, and report to the Senior Director of Project Management.
- Familiarity with project management software such as Jira, Monday, Asana, Basecamp
- Ability to manage different personalities
- Strong scheduling and communication skills for remote team management
- Agile certification preferred (e.g. CSM, SAFe)
- Experience with Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Miro
$130,000 - $170,000 USD
We offer a total employee experience which includes:
- Competitive Compensation, Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health plans
- Remote work environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying