As Senior Director of Project Management at Consortium9 Labs, you’ll use your expertise to lead teams focused on complex, multi-disciplinary projects. In this role, you’ll work with and oversee the entire globally distributed project management team. You will create project briefs, plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, monitor budgets and costs, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders to deliver outstanding results.
Who are you:
You are a self-directed project manager with a proven track record in transforming development and creative teams into a well-oiled machine
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5-10 years experience managing complex, multi-disciplinary projects at a senior level.
- Experience in a high-level project management role with a digital creative agency or game studio.
- Intermediate understanding of frontend and backend game development
- Experience working with project management frameworks such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience working with project management tools such as Jira, Excel, Shotgun, Monday, etc.
- Must work and be available during West Coast business hours (8am - 6pm Pacific Time).
- Plan, document and implement project briefs with top-level company goals in mind.
- Coordinate communication across teams, working with team producers and project leadership.
- Own the schedules and tracking, production pipelines and content delivery.
- Identify risks and task dependencies across projects and departments
- Manage the project scope, budget, and timeline for the life of the project
- Organize resource planning: budgets and time
- Ensure that game quality expectations are met with milestones released on schedule.
- Brainstorm and implement solutions for blockers, showstoppers or delays with project leads.
- Maintain a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a high-morale work environment
- Establish regular communication with internal stakeholders to provide project health updates
- Strong project management fundamentals including capacity planning, scope assessment and management, and tracking deliverables
- Solid grasp of project management software (e.g., JIRA, Monday, Excel and more)
- Have an intermediate understanding in the technical process of software and game development
- Experience working with co-development teams and external contractors
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage downward and upward
- Analytical with the ability to problem solve, analyze risk, and create contingency plans
- Creative, proactive, innovative, dynamic, and diplomatic
We offer a total employee experience which includes:
- Competitive Compensation, Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health plans
- Remote work environment
- $150,000 - $200,000 / year
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying