We’re looking for an Unreal Engine Specialist who’s excited to work as the Unreal Engine champion within our engineering team and act as the go to person for C++, blueprints, UE5.0 plugins and systems planning and development. This position will be working with leadership in the games, art and design team during development cycles. The right candidate will have an understanding of software development, scaling and production. Our Unreal Engine Developer will have agency towards building technical aspects as the company grows- we are looking for someone who wants to grow with us!
Our ideal candidate is
- Passionate ethos about Gaming: Strategies, mechanics, ethics
- Adaptable workflow: Ready to explore the full potential of different ideas as we build our platform
- Innovative approach: A desire to transform gaming including how it’s built
- Team Player Style: Actively collaborates with their team and other departments with roadmapping, pipelines and future-proofing
- Tech-motivated mindset: Learn and leverage new technologies and tools
- Champion of Unreal Engine systems & plugins
- UE 5.0 engineering reference person
- C++ development
- Blueprint development
- UE5.0 plugins and systems support
- Tech roadmap planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Software Engineering or related technical discipline; will consider equivalent related experience based on project(s).
- 3+ years of professional games/simulation programming experience
- 3+ years of UE development experience in both Blueprints and C++
- Experience in working with UE 4 and 5
- Extensive experience with self-testing to minimize and fix issues
- Strong experience executing agile management principles using project management software such as Jira, Perforce, and other comparable software.
- PC or Console development experience.
- Strong modern C++ development experience
- Strong software engineering background with great knowledge of best practices and principles
- Ability to collaborate and work well as part of a results-oriented, remote team.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative, determination, high quality output and excellent communication skills
- Writing and maintaining production-level code
We offer a total employee experience which includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health plans
- Remote work environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying